Get to Know Your Teacher
1. What three traits define you?
I am funny. I am loud. I am the best cheerleader you can have.
2. What is your personal philosophy or mantra?
Never expect something from someone, that you yourself are not willing to do.
3. What's the weirdest job you've ever had?
It's not weird, but most people are surprised by it. I work VIP security for concert events. Since I'm short most people think I can't do the job. Imagine their surprise when they don't get past me.
4. What was the coolest trend in middle school when you were in middle school?
Starter jackets. We would wear them even when it was 100+ degrees out.
5. What advice do you have for kids who are struggling at school?
Ask for help. Your teachers can't help you if we don't know you are struggling. F.E.A.R. Forget Everything And Run OR you can Face Everything And Rise. FEAR may always be there, but we can acknowledge it and still work through it.
|Daily||7:00am - 7:15am|
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday||1:50pm - 2:11pm|
|Wednesday||11:20am - 12:00pm|