Get to Know Your Teacher
1. What three traits define you?
Empathetic, honest, and sincere
2. What would you like to be your greatest accomplishment?
My greatest accomplishments are my children and raising them to be productive and caring citizens in society.
3. What was the coolest trend in middle school when you were in middle school?
When I was in middle school, the coolest trend was having different colored heart earrings and hearts on sweaters.
4. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
The most important innovation I have witnessed in my lifetime is hair straighteners. Perfect product for super curly hair like mine.
5. What is your favorite thing about working at Orr?
My favorite thing about working at ORR MS is the students and staff. This will be my fourth year here at ORR MS and I am amazed daily with how much our school is full of students who have a drive to learn regardless of any circumstances they are in. Also, these students in the last four years made me feel like I was home at ORR MS. This was the best teaching experience I have ever had in all my 20 years as a teacher.
|Daily||7:00am - 7:15am|
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday||1:50pm - 2:11pm|
|Wednesday||11:20am - 12:00pm|